Friday, February 15, 2013

Startingpoint, the rest is history

Startingpoint, finally.
Unaware that every big journey doesn't start with your feet crossing the threshold of your front door, but with an infinite number of mental, physical and logistical preparations, i have been looking forward to this day for at least a year and almost getting myself lost in the storm of arrangements and decisions before even having started.
But here I am now. With a (still) quiet-improvised mental backpack, a long to do list and no plan where or how to start, but just starting to figuratively put one foot in front of the other.

What is this about? - Writing. Pure, simple.
Why do I make such a fuss out of it? - Because this is a mental striptease.

So here I am. Undressed, on stage, under the spotlights.


                                                                                    Pic: courtesy of Tyne & Wear Archives & Museums

How do i feel? - Vertigo, a bit of excitement and infinitely happy to finally, finally be here.

1 comment:

  1. I can only wish you good luck and tell you my admiration for having the b* to start making your dream come true.

    The most difficult is behind you, you started, the bird has left the cage now the sky is yours.

    Don't let others distract you from your goal. Follow your heart, your intuition, do what YOU want because only you know what's good for you.

    I believe in you.

    All the best my dearest friend.

    N.

    ReplyDelete